I’m conducting a 2-part series on building and consuming Financial Statement data in Microsoft Power BI called Not your Daddy’s Financials Series. Feel free to join me!
Not your Daddy’s Cash Flow Statement
One of the first things we all learn in Business 101 is that Cash is needed to operate a business. We also learned that being Profitable does not mean you have cash in the bank. Have you ever really looked at the traditional cash flow statement? It’s supposed to provide information about gross receipts and gross payments. Does it really do that? Attend this webinar and see Belinda present alternatives to the traditional cash flow statement and cash flow analysis using Microsoft Power BI and GP data.
- Start the process of new ways to visualize the movement of your cash
- Create a plan that can provide information to your team that might improve cash flow
- Provide information to that person in your company who is always asking for the bank balance.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2199772417598435329
Not your Daddy’s P&L and Balance Sheet
In almost 28 years of working with Microsoft Dynamics GP customers, the formatting for P&L and Balance Sheets has not changed. Sure, some people look at each month side by side, others compare to budget or previous years, but the format varies very little. How many people in your organization receive a copy of these statements, but do not know how to read the data? Can they really obtain useful information that provides sound decisions to make your company more profitable?
The traditional format will always be needed, but for operations perhaps there is a more insightful way to really “see” your data. Attend this webinar and see Belinda present alternatives to the traditional financial statement using Microsoft Power BI and GP data.
- Start the process of new ways to visualize financial data
- Create a plan that can provide information to your team that will help them make more profitable and timely decisions
- Provide information that helps your data tell you what’s happening in your company.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/179664992653153025